Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tomorrow is the big day

Today, we made Capple Kiwi on page 296 of the Big Book of Juices.  I don't think I mentioned that this book is pretty neat in the way that each recipe shows how beneficial it is toward 1) Energy 2) Detox 3) Immunity and 4) Skin health via a 5-point star rating system.  This particular recipe was a 5 star Energy and 4 star Skin health drink.  Excellent!


CAPPLE KIWI:
  • 3 Carrots
  • 2 Kiwis
  • 1 Apple
  • 1/4 Lime (my variation)
This was again, very delicious.  I did not filter it this time, so I got more of the fiber that slips past my auger~


    That's a lot of seeds.  I didn't notice though.  I drank them down without a hitch.

So tomorrow, I start a new "diet".  I actually read more about what I'm supposed to do.  I think I had it wrong before- it's supposed to be 5 day raw food diet, 5 day juice fast, 5 day raw foods and a turn back to normal.  I had the days switched around.  But this is good news!  I'm actually pretty excited about doing this.  I was technically supposed to start today, but for some reason, I thought I was starting Monday.  Well, Monday it is.  Wish me luck!                                                                   .